Friday, August 6, 2010

New Clip Hunter Movies Online

Google Analytics is really reliable?

First, wanted to thank you for participating in the survey that started a few days ago. Most of you answered that preferíais @ s alternating large items with the shortest. I will consider your answers and try to make this blog a more pleasant and enjoyable. Thank you very much everyone for your help.

Well, what I am, I roll it up just a shade.

Since its inception, joined this blog a hit counter. I knew there was going to become famous (or as intended), but tod @ s we like to know if you write someone is interested or you may find useful.

It was not anything special, just put on that seemed better and more options. Nor is it to look a lot.

Recently discovered Google Analytics and read all the possibilities it brings, and learn more about how to visit our website (routes of entry, browser used by visitors, keywords, access, etc..). The statistics provided are very full, with an impressive level of detail.

My blog is on Blogger, so I assumed that the statistics of visits Google Analytics would be much more reliable than my counter forever. However, when comparing the two statistics I got a great disappointment: according to Google Analytics had many fewer visits.

I thought just my blog did not receive as many visits as I thought. As it turned out there were days I received comments, so those days would have been visited. And Google Analytics was no trace of them.

This leads me to think that Google Analytics is not as reliable as it seems. I do not know if what has happened to me also happened to others. I would like to know your opinion and if anyone knows anything about this issue and even that has its own experience with Google Analytics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment