In today's El Pais article appears signed by Monica Salomone entitled
Did God create man or man created God?
Oxford scientists investigating the brain structure that holds the religious belief
Oxford scientists investigating the brain structure that holds the religious belief
And Einstein sparked the debate from the grave
Everything is going fine until it says
"In one of the jobs called for volunteers, a group other believers and non-believers to recite texts as they were subjected to a brain scan. In reciting a particular psalm, in the brains of believers and nonbelievers different structures were activated. It is not surprising. "It is assumed, Cudeiro explains, just as there are areas involved in the calculation or speech. "
I have not read the work, I will, and what can happen when talking to reporters. But that conclusion, and removed ... That phrase:" assumes "... comparing the religious with the calculation or speech.
I prefer the comment to an article in New England Journal of Medicine last January, signed by Snyder SH:
Seeking God in the Brain - Efforts to Localize Higher Brain Functions
Less journalism, more neutral.
0 comments:
Post a Comment