Travel, change (II)
Turning to the input April 14, on the importance of foreign places and ways work-think and change, so important in other creative activities, so little stimulated research activity.
recently in a court of empowerment cast him in the face of a friend who had changed a lot of theme for his research. And not enabled, among other things, so. Who made this comment is from a few months ago the president of the English health research system. Wow. Change of topic is bad. I'll tell you this fall at CW, which is wrong, that's not the way, you should change your attitude because if not, his research will fail. Although I think I'll be late and I can not keep the same prominence first as researcher biotechnology molecular biologist (site-directed mutagenesis), later as evolutionary virologist (quasispecies), discoverer of the genes of interferons, and one of the two legs of prions with Prusiner. Of course, doing what he is wearing a life, performance and / or the pleasure of working, in some places will not be well seen, ever.
However, it is important. Change the subject and / or approach enriches our work. And you put the batteries. For this reason and also to avoid inbreeding, it is important to change.
0 comments:
Post a Comment